Friday 27 January 2012

FOCUS

Looking back at my yesterday can ne’er change my past
even my getting anxious can ne’er make me ever steadfast
as distractions and interruptions come and go
‘cause I need only pursue my goal like no bozo

Oh! Life is delightfully short and long
I need only embrace it faithfully as I travel along
often rising high and low like a rollercoaster
listening to my inner voice like a no scrounging cadger

Oh! It’s my own choice to make
and I needn’t delay it
lest I die of heartache before daybreak
achieving not my goal and at the end quit

Oh! I have a goal, I have a dream
though I often slip and fall on the trip
I have to always strive with eyes agleam
achieving my goal without a flip

It’s time to let things go
and to lovingly embrace my goal
following it like a maestro
achieving it with no loophole

No comments:

Post a Comment