Sunday 5 February 2012

Singing, Blessing and Aiding


Life runs for only a time
Do the best you can to be in line
Doing maybe just a kind deed
Helping those in need

To live fully each day
Let your light freely shine along the way
Even as days roll and roll
You may heal a sinking soul

Lovingly stand
As you offer a helping hand
Lifting even but a traveller’s load
As you travel life’s rugged road

Let your life
Float as you hold a fife
Singing, blessing and aiding
The children, the young and even the ageing

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a new blogging/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support, Maybe you could come follow me too?
    thanks!

    http://martinrmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... thank you very much indeed for following me... going to your blog now to get enriched by your lines of thought...

    ReplyDelete